Re: library problem in Cvpcb

Hi Nick,
the problem seems to be more complicated. It looks like the kicad install
script has done its work ( correct /etc/profile.d/kicad.sh) but log out and
in does not solve the problem.
In the last Debian, starting the terminal does not start a bash shell. So
not kicad env variables get loaded. starting kicad from the top menu has
the same problem.

If I do bash --login in the terminal it does load all variables.

Any idea on how to fix this problem? Am I the only one with this problem?

Regards
Fabrizio