Re: Documentation footprint postscript/pdfs in kicad-library are HUGE bitmap images.

I'll try to keep an eye out, but if the plotting scripting changes, it'd be
great if someone could ping me.  I maintain a private branch that can
generate gerbers from the command line, and would like to push it upstream
as soon as it is acceptable.

Adam Wolf
Wayne and Layne, LLC