Re: [PATH] better kicad and eeschema menu entries and labels

Here are some things I noticed on a closer reading:

-    _( "Place a hierarchical label. This label will be seen as a
hierarchical pin in the sheet symbol" )
+    _( "Place a hierarchical label. This label will be seen as
hierarchical pin in the sheet symbol" )

The second sentence here becomes "broken" when the article is omitted. For
consistency with the other menu items, the article should probably be
omitted in the first sentence though.

-    _( "Import the footprint selection from CvPcb (the .cmp file)\n\
-in component footprint fields" )
+    _( "Back-import component footprint fields via CvPcb .cmp file" )

Is "back-import" standard terminology? (sorry, I'm pretty new to Kicad).

-                 _( "Open an existing schematic project" ),
+                 _( "Open an existing schematic sheet" ),

Is "schematic sheet" the same thing as "schematic project"? If not, then
this changes the meaning.

-    btn->SetToolTip( _( "Eeschema (Schematic editor)" ) );
+    btn->SetToolTip( _( "Eeschema - Electronic schematic editor)" ) );

Unmatched parenthesis in the string.

-- Sean Silva