Subject: Library commiter
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 15:24:28 -0000
From: Žiga Stegu <stegu13@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I started using KiCAD yesterday and will try making some PCBs with it.
I would like to commit parts to stm8.lib and stm8.dcm . (STM8S003F3P6 is
my first part)
I can see you have a GutHub repository. Where or how can I contribute?

Good day, Žiga
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
=?utf-8?q?=C5=BDiga_Stegu?= (https://launchpad.net/~stegu13)