Re: About The KIWAY is getting wings: first trial on W7 and mingw32.

>> Dick
>
> Dick,
>
> Great success:
> All issues I found are now fixed, both on Linux and on Windows/mingw.
>
> Thank you.

OK, pcbnew is mostly building now also, but I get the error below.  I will be taking a
break from this for a day or so.

If somebody can look at this code and see if it is truly relocatable already, and just
needs a command line option to state that in the object header, OR
it is not relocatable and needs to be rewritten.

The linker seems to think its not relocatable.

Google for it if you like please.  That would save me some time and be helpful.

Linking CXX shared module libpcbnew_kiface.so
/usr/bin/ld: ../../boost_root/lib/libboost_system.a(error_code.o): relocation R_X86_64_32
against `.rodata.str1.1' can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC