Re: FOSDEM biggest open-source Europen conference just finished

On 3 February 2014 19:18, Adam Wolf <adamwolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The Open Source Hardware conference is rumored to be in Europe this year.  The details haven't been released yet.

Just thought I would note that this summer will be the second EHSM and
I am sure talks from developers of open source EDA tools will be very
much appreciated and expenses should be covered.

I attended the first EHSM (2012) to talk about my (KiCAD designed)
hardware and had a blast and will be attending as spectator this year.

http://ehsm.eu/