Re: PATCH: Component chooser now with thumbnail image of the component. And Unit select.

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 08:52:59PM -0800, Henner Zeller wrote:
> I'll try fiddle with it a bit. In this case this is mostly because I
> don't know anything
> about wxWidgets yet, still in the process of learning what is possible.

Feeling exactly like you... even knowing GTK the layout engine of wx
*always* puzzles me. Also the form editor has it flaws (I found that's
often is faster to edit the XML directly :P)

> Thanks, glad you like it.

Liking a lot here, too. I don't get *why* the columnation of the
description field is sometimes wrong, like a missed tabstop... only an
aesthetic thing:D

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl