Re: PATCH: Component chooser now with thumbnail image of the component. And Unit select.

On 19 February 2014 23:27, Lorenzo Marcantonio
<l.marcantonio@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 08:52:59PM -0800, Henner Zeller wrote:
>> I'll try fiddle with it a bit. In this case this is mostly because I
>> don't know anything
>> about wxWidgets yet, still in the process of learning what is possible.
>
> Feeling exactly like you... even knowing GTK the layout engine of wx
> *always* puzzles me. Also the form editor has it flaws (I found that's
> often is faster to edit the XML directly :P)
>
>> Thanks, glad you like it.
>
> Liking a lot here, too. I don't get *why* the columnation of the
> description field is sometimes wrong, like a missed tabstop... only an
> aesthetic thing:D

Yeah I know :/ I tried to get that always aligned with a different
amount of tabs, unfortunately that depends on the text-width (WWW is
wider than III) I might need to dig into the tree implementation to
look if a custom renderer is possible to add without messing with the
wx-internals directly.

-h