Re: Binaries for users / automated building (was: Automated testing for KiCad)

Hi,

I'm new to this list (but not to Kicad), I subscribed because once
again, the question about a stable release, or at least fresh binaries
popped up on the user mailing-list.

Someone pointed out that Adam Wolf has a dedicated computer with VMs
set-up for automated testing.

I want to help in the task to provide daily or weekly snapshots of
builds of Kicad for all platforms (at least w32/w64/macos intel/linux
i32/linux i64).

Is there a subproject/ongoing effort on that topic ? Where can I start ?

Thank you all for that great piece of software !

As a background, I worked at an ISP/developpement compagny for 8 years,
designing, building, monitoring and maintaining online service
platforms, so I am aware of what hosting, security, automated build, and
upload/download truly means.

Now, I work in the performing art (theater, dance, performance) and
contemporary art (kinetic sculture, installations) as a special
effects/props maker and interaction developper. You can find my website
by looking my name up on some search engine. I use Kicad to design
mostly basic circuits I etch at my workshop.

++
--
Charles

Follow ups