Re: Tickets on launchpad

> * Due to the current "rolling release / something close to that", bugs
> that are fixed, are marked as such and not "fix released" - correct?
> Will someone mark them after a release / bzr tag will set those to "fix
> released"?

Considering the current activity from the main devs on the bug tracker
and the fix released/committed activity, where multiple bugreports ar
enot marked as such, I don't think it makes sense to differentiate
those two. I have marked some bugs as fix committed becuse I could see
in the commit message that it actually addressed that specific bug. I
don't think there will ever be resources to retag commits as realeased
rather than committed, even if there will be some stable relases
again.

I cannot comment on your other topics.