Eeschema now case sensitive?

Hi,

I just built the latest kicad using the kicad-instal.sh script on Linux Mint 16 64-bit, and when I open my schematics, half of the symbols are now missing.

I verified that the parts are in the libraries by viewing them in the module manager and by placing some new ones on the schematic. It looks like the Chip Name on all the broken symbols is in all caps, but in the module manager they are lower case or mixed case - leading me to think that now the names are case sensitive? I thought the names were made all upper case when creating symbols - but I don't remember for sure now.

I just checked on another system with version BZR 4631 and the same file opens properly, so something got broken since then.

Thanks,
Moses

Follow ups