Re: Menu icons

On 2/22/2014 8:40 AM, Miguel Angel wrote:
> The context menus in kicad (Windows)  are full of icons,  but in osx and
> Linux they have been always iconless for me :)

You used to be able to override the default platform setting by setting
-DUSE_IMAGES_IN_MENUS=ON.  But someone added && defined( __WINDOWS__ )
to the SET_BITMAP() macro so you can no longer override the platform
default.  I'm not sure when that happened.  I wrote the original macro
to allow folks to change it to their preference.  Maybe there was some
technical reason why it was changed to be a windows only setting.