Re: PATCH: fix strange string concatenation in component_tree_search_container.cpp

Le 23/02/2014 02:13, Henner Zeller a écrit :
> Looks like jp already changd that part by using _("Unit "); though I
> am not sure if the space should be part of the translated text.

Yes, I removed the trailing space (and added it as separate string)
because leading and trailing spaces are very hard to see in strings to
translate. Most of time, these spaces are missing in translations.
They should be avoided.

> On 22 February 2014 15:21, Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On 2/22/2014 4:55 PM, Cirilo Bernardo wrote:
>>> In the last commit there was a strange string concatenation which
>>> would not build on my machine:
>>>
>>> _("Unit") + wxT( " " ) + unitName
>>>

>>> This patch breaks the operation into 2 steps, first defining the
>>> wxString "Unit " and concatenating the name.
>>>
>>> - Cirilo
>>>

>> Cirilo,
>>
>> Are you building with wxWidgets 2.8?  I'll commit this patch but I need
>> a little more substance for the commit message.

Please, commit it.
Thanks.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS