Re: Tickets on launchpad

On 2/22/2014 9:40 AM, Martin Janitschke wrote:
> On 22.02.2014 14:26, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
>> I noticed there are a bunch of MSVC compiler bug reports.  Please
>> add a comment that the MSVC compiler is no longer supported and tag
>> the bug as wont fix to all bugs reports related to the MSVC
>> compiler.  This decision was made by the lead developers well over
>> a year ago and it will not be reopened any time soon.
> Ok, they are closed now (some were quite old anyways and no visible
> connection to the current state of the code).
>
> What about reports for KiCads autorouter?
> This comment https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/991393/comments/4
> suggests that the internal autorouter is deprecated, but yet still
> accessible in recent builds without hints about its performance.
>
> Bye,
> imp

I was not aware that the autorouter was deprecated.  I know there have
been some fixes made to the autorouter over years but I'm not sure what
they addressed.  JP will have more insight on this than I do.  If the
board file was included in the bug report, please try duplicating the
bug and tag it accordingly.  Otherwise, I would ask the person who filed
the bug report to try to duplicated the bug.