isn't KiCad doing pretty bloody well?

Hello guys,

I would like to share with you a very recent ohloh.net activity report that
can give use an idea of how well KiCad is doing.

In attachment the PDF of it. I will try to upload it in on the official
kicad page asap.

As last year I would compare it with gEDA but, not to take it as a
competition, I think this year I better (for them) keep it for
us<https://www.ohloh.net/p/gEDA>
.

I'd like to take advantage of this mail to immensely thank EVERYBODY for
the great work. Those 830+ commits (per year) really show the effort behind
this great open source tool.

If we keep going this way I would be inclined to this that facebook will
buy us for no less than $10G.

till the next report
Fabrizio