Wxpython configuration options

Hi folks,

Working on incorporating Marco's latest changes into the KicadOSXBuilder
script so we have a working script for Mac like we do for Linux, and I'm
running into an issue that I don't quite have the cmake skills for.

Basically, right now, I'm doing
cmake -DKICAD_BUILD_DYNAMIC=ON .
make swig
cmake -DKICAD_SCRIPTING=ON -DKICAD_SCRIPTING_WXPYTHON=ON .
make

When doing the last make, it pulls in wxpython, which pulls in wxwidgets.
 I am trying to pass another configuration option to wxwidgets (when pulled
in by wxpython).  I figure it should be somewhere in download_wxpython.py,
but I can't see how to do it.

Do I need to patch wxpython?

Thanks folks!

Adam Wolf