KiCAD and Android

Hello everybody.

As I understand, the KiCAD can't run on Android devices for now.

But I've tried to implement Java schematic editor with support of KiCAD
file format. It doesn't support full specification, but works for simple
cases; it can edit schematics and perform a transient simulation.

Here is a screenshot:
https://bitbucket.org/zbbucket/java-simple-circuit/wiki/Description%20of%20the%20interface

There is a lot of work to do, and the application is not published at the
Android market. However, if someone wants to test it, the builds for
Desktop (*.jar) and Android (*.apk) are available here:
https://bitbucket.org/zbbucket/java-simple-circuit/wiki/Downloads .
WARNING: make a backup copy if you edit your own files!

The interface is tested mainly on desktop. Android *.apk is tested on 10"
tabled, and phone users might find it interface too tiny.

As it is a developers list, it would be nice to hear, if anyone is
interested in a such project. Is it worth development, and does anyone have
thoughts and suggestions about it?