Re: Drawing tools for GAL

Great news!

This morning I built the branch to test it out.

I loaded some existing board, switched to OpenGL mode and tried to place a
track on a random spot. Moving the mouse around to draw the track rapidly
creates an error. I have no idea if it's related to the new tools, as I
haven't played much yet with the OpenGL rendering, but anyway here it is:

kiRound_: in file
/home/thesmith/kicad/drawing_tool/pcbnew/pcb_plot_params.cpp on line 349,
val: 100000000000.5 too ' > 0 ' for int

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

If you need the .kicad_pcb file I can send it to you. If you simply need
more information, please kindly explain me how to get it and I'll be happy
to debug more.

Carl