Re: PPA for kicad

About the download of boost, I only found a (very) bad solution.
Pre download and put it inside the package source... I imagine that the
download of
external resources inside a package building is denied on launchpad
building for security (not sure)
I have to test with a ppa dep instead of this sad solution.
GUTHUB_PLUGIN and all scripting options were activated.