Re: New icons for KiCAD

Yes, these icons I made ​​for myself without agreement with anyone, my fault. But I do not require to you use them immediately. I offer them for your consideration. If you like - use, no - don't use (all or part of them). I can only ask you not to jump to conclusions. Install new icons to use for yourself for few days and then go back to the standard icons to see the difference. The main problem in updating the documentation, but I have already mentioned that the update is ready to help.
I don't want to make it look as if I'm trying to impose something.

Regards, Konstantin.