Re: PPA for kicad

Personally, I'm glad the PPA is around.  My upstream debianization is
taking longer than expected--surprise surprise.

I can see how Fabrizio could look at a page of broken builds and assume the
whole PPA is broken, but it certainly looks like a transient error to me.
 Good news coming on that front from Wayne and Layne soon!

Thanks Jean-Samuel!

Adam Wolf
Wayne and Layne, LLC