Re: Environment Variables

Hi Dick,

I did try to set NEW environment variables to use with KICAD and they
didn't work. At least in Xubuntu.

I only wanted to know if Kicad could use a different one from the ones that
it comes with. If that wasn't the case, I wanted to know if changing the
one defined in Kicad as KISYSMOD could be changed since when I look at my
systems variables that one is not defined. If it was I would've tried to
change it.

You could've just answer the mailling list, don't you think?

Anyway, thank you for the hitting me in the nose :)