Re: KIWAY milestone A)

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 01:58:54AM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> I suggest you run using the Debug build for awhile.  This is necessary to smoke out any
> dialogs which are not derived from DIALOG_SHIM.  There still could be some, and Debug
> build will find them.  Otherwise there Kiway() window function will return NULL and you'll
> get a crash.  wxformbuilder can be used to stuff DIALOG_SHIM under any dialog windows that
> turn up this way.

Question: what does kiway have to do with the dialog shim? I pulled out
the shim in my build (since using regularly with different monitor sets
it's really annoying) so I would be nice to know consequences :P

BTW I ripped out the main window sizing too, for the same exact
reason...

*Why* there is a need to save these things? shouldn't that be a window
manager issue?

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl