Re: KIWAY milestone A)

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 08:51:46AM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> I don't have an opinion on the wxFrames.  I insist however on the wxDialogs retaining
> their position and size, at least within the session.  This is the support I added, Wayne
> and JP did the wxFrame stuff, about which I am neutral.
>
> In any case, you have the source, you have the control.

If you noticed I never proposed a patch. In my typical usage monitors
come and go during a single session so the result is quite nasty (read:
dialog pop up *outside* the visible area). In the end I trust the window
manager to pick the best place for them...

I was simply curious because that's a quite novel feature (IIRC gimp has
something similar but done in a very different way).

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl