Re: OSX build fails consistently with same error

I just completely removed the build directory I used.

I will try a fresh build today with all the new info I got from all of you.

I used MacPort to install whatever was needed for the build
	bzr bzrtools swig glew cairo etc..

My build platform is:

Hardware is Macbook Pro w Retina Display 2.3GHz 4-core I7 - 16GB RAM - 500GB SSD

Software is:
OS X 10.9 Latest Maverick

Xcode Version 5.1 (5B130a)

Apple LLVM version 5.1 (clang-503.0.38) (based on LLVM 3.4svn)
Target: x86_64-apple-darwin13.1.0
Thread model: posix

cmake version 2.8.12.2

GNU Make 3.81
This program built for i386-apple-darwin11.3.0

Bazaar (bzr) 2.6.0
  Python interpreter: /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/Resources/Python.app/Contents/MacOS/Python 2.7.6
  Python standard library: /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7
  Platform: Darwin-13.1.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
  bzrlib: /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/bzrlib
  Bazaar configuration: /Users/jean-paullouis/.bazaar
  Bazaar log file: /Users/jean-paullouis/.bzr.log

Copyright 2005-2012 Canonical Ltd.
http://bazaar.canonical.com/

SWIG Version 2.0.11
Compiled with /usr/bin/clang++ [x86_64-apple-darwin13.0.0]
Configured options: +pcre

Thanks,
Jean-Paul (AC9GH)