Re: OSX build fails consistently with same error

On 22/mar/2014, at 22:03, Jean-Paul Louis <louijp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jean-Paul,
You choose the hard way, and the one i can’t control.
You need only compiler, bzr and cmake downloaded from the respective sites and follow the indication
in Documentation/compiling/mac-osx.txt
Libraries and dependencies are downloaded and compiled accordly the Architecture/processors you need, all the rest too.

The last issue you shown is solved since 11 am CET, please update your repository.

—
Marco