Re: writing a new top level wxPython based project manager

Hi,

I am on Ubuntu 12.04 now(was facing difficulty finding packages for bazaar).
I had installed KiCAD Adam's libraries before and now updated to Jean-Samuel's
PPA.
I have installed wxPython and tried a few examples on it.

What should i do next to make a new wxPython based project manager?