Re: writing a new top level wxPython based project manager

On 03/24/2014 03:34 AM, dileep kushwaha wrote:
> I need  team member(s) to complete this project. I feel I'm too noob to complete this part
> alone.

Understood.  And thanks for being candid.

I will not expect anything from you, and we will proceed without you on this task,
milestone C).

At some point in your career, hopefully you will realize that mostly what you learned at
the University is how to learn, and that it does not take a University to learn.

It's often difficult to make that transition while you are there, for some strange reason.
  Google is right under your nose, you can buy books online, etc.

Generalizing might get me in trouble, but this is my observation.  Moreover, some people
never make the transition, and cannot continue to learn profusely after the University.

Then, there are the rare ducks who learn like crazy, starting before the University, and
may or may not even attend one.

In any case, there is a mindset on the University that if you have not had a class in it,
then you are not supposed to know about it.  And in today's world, that is simply
counter-productive, since there is so much to learn.

Good luck, and remember what I said about linux.  It looks good on your resume.

Dick