Re: KiCad OS X - eeschema, pcbnew, etc.. starts minimized

Happy of that,
You are signalating a Known issue when using kicad.app.
There was a thread 2-3 months ago about it, this is the best we can do with
this code arrangement, this should disappear once k-way will be fully
deployed.
If you have suggestions/patches on how to fix it we will review it together.

--
Marco