Re: Fwd: pcbnew crashes on start since #4757 because of libpython not loaded

You mean it not build at all ?
This warning look to be logical since the value is not used but it should
not break the building process
You can try to replace
        void* handle = dlopen("libpython2.7.so", RTLD_LAZY | RTLD_GLOBAL);

by
        dlopen("libpython2.7.so", RTLD_LAZY | RTLD_GLOBAL);

could you also check that this version of python's library exist (
libpython2.7.so)