Re: Diode pad names?

Le 04/04/2014 20:02, Nick Østergaard a écrit :

I might very well be a good idea -- same goes for transistors. But
what would you do with a BAT54S? This is a three pin package with two
diodes in series with a pin in between. One could still stick with
numbers for all those doubtfull packages, but that could seem
inconsisten to the user if we make this the new way in kicad.

Or use something like A1 / C / A2 in those cases ? This way it keeps consistent with two pins packages.