Re: PATCH: improve keyboard handling - simulate mouseclick with RETURN

Le 07/04/2014 07:52, Henner Zeller a écrit :
> On 1 April 2014 15:33, José Eduardo S. C. Xavier
> <josescxavier@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I thought it need to be on the main repo to get merged. I'll test it and
>> report.

>> <josescxavier@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>
>>> Hi :)
>>> That is a really nice feature. Can you add it to the bzr repo?
>
> There was some discussion how to improve it earlier in the thread, but
> I got busy with actually making a board with KiCad (
> https://github.com/hzeller/bumps ) the last couple of free-time slots,
> so that I haven't come to this change yet. I plan to make it a bit
> nicer by actually registering a hot key (let's call that hot-key
> 'Return' :) ) which then does the
> whatever-the-left-mouse-button-would-finish business.
> So it will not be much change, but I need to get around doing it.
>
> (having said that: this patch should work perfectly fine if you patch
> it in your code - I am using it all the time)

Since bzr 4780, I added 2 new user definable hotkeys (  Ret and End ) to
simulate Single Left Click and Double Left Click.

Although the proposed patch works, it is not good because all hot keys
should be user definable in Kicad.

And when definable, they also appear in hot key list ( hotkey ? command
to show this list)

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS