Just shipped the first kiway-ed board

Gerber to the fab facility today. Not a big job (about 50 parts) but
a cute board anyway:P

Everything seems to works fine, the kiwaying seems to work as designed
for now.

First time I tried the P&S router, at least didn't crashed immediately
as before :P AFAIK it still doesn't follow the grid, too bad, would be
useful for many short-range trackage. P&S for long range on mixed
signals would be madness anyway :D

BTW I'm still preferring the conventional view to the opengl one,
I find it more clear to work with, especially layering seems 'smarter'.
Maybe it's just an acquired taste? I like the way it 'pops' up the
current copper layer, but I'd like it better if silk/assembly would keep
on top of everything. Maybe some grouping in the layer order would be
useful, just a suggestion...

Keep on the good work (too much to do these days, no time for coding but
at least I'm testing it)

In my next copious free time I would refactor the cleanup track code to
aid in fixing the ugly "can't drag collinear" (using the track merge code,
obviously...). Anyway, if it isn't changed, that code is way too much
UI-coupled for my tastes.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl