Re: writing a new top level wxPython based project manager

Hi all,

 Please find attached more screenshots based on option 2.
Project tree is dockable to have a larger edition window.
Like in freecad, a console panel could be present at the bottom
(dockable also).
It could allow python command line to be launch for easy/fast scripting.

Based on this, a perspective mecanism should be useful.

On this example, project are tabs on the top of the window.
Instead of that, projects could be visible on the same tree (multiple
root, one root per project, like eclipse for example).

More proposals/ideas ?

Regards