Re: Building KiCad on Linux

On 4/11/2014 7:30 PM, Alberto Medrano wrote:
> I swear... :)
>
> But, next monday I'll install in another computer, so, I'll try only
> with libboost-thread-dev, libglew-dev and libcgal-dev and give you some
> feedback.
>
> Sorry, my English is poorly.
>
> Alberto

You should not need to install libboost-thread-dev unless you are not
using KiCad's patched version of Boost (use -DKICAD_SKIP_BOOST=ON to use
the version installed on your system) which is built as part of the
project.  I highly recommend using KiCad's patch version of Boost,
otherwise you will have issues which you will be on your own to resolve.