Re: While creating footprints this thought came to mind

Damiano,

I second your suggestion, but want to expand it a little, and ask for
new features like array (1D and 2D) of pads.
when you select that array, you give the size of the pad, the pitch and the direction.
That would make life easier for the crazy shapes that we have with new parts like large BGA or QFP.
I know that a Python script can do that, but not many layout designer are fluent in Python.

Just my $0.02.

Jean-Paul (AC9GH)