Re: KIPRJMOD appears to be broken.

On 4/14/2014 3:14 PM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> On 04/14/2014 02:03 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:

>>> Your graphic is not showing the project specific tab.  So I think I have no starting point
>>> in understanding your bug report.
>>>

>> Here is the fp-lib-table editor image with the project tab selected.
>> The problem is that KIPRJMOD is defined as the template path (I selected
>> it to highlight it) even though the netlist file that is open is in the
>> project folder that contains a valid fp-lib-table file.  I looked at the
>> fp-lib-table in the template folder and sure enough that is the
>> fp-lib-table that is being loaded instead of the project fp-lib-table
>> file.  There are only two entries in the project fp-lib-table.
>

> I'd put breakpoint at
>

> 1) line 58 of common/project.cpp
> 2) line 94 of common/project.cpp
>

> Check the call stack when you hit either of those.
> Check the full name of the project at either place.
>
> At line 94 the flow should go to the else.

I've got to get some work done right now.  I thought I would check to
see if someone else was experiencing this problem before I tried to
resolve it.  I'll check this evening if my home system has the same
problem.  If not, I'll do some debugging on my work computer and see if
I can figure out what is going on as soon as I get this board done.  I
can just add my custom libraries to the global table to get my board
laid out.

Thanks,