Re: New projects cannot be created

On 04/15/2014 09:16 AM, Nick Østergaard wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have see this bug [1] on the tracker for quite some time. I was
> hoping this would get fixed by itself when Dick was working more with
> KIWAY.
>
> I did take my liberty to mark this as high priority in the tracker, in
> my opinion it is important that KiCad can actually create new
> projects. It is not good when we say to people that they should build
> kicad themselves and they cant really create a new project. I just
> tested with 4803, because I thought that commit might have fixed it.
> This is my humble request for attention to this bug.
>
> Secondly I would ask if anyone on the list do not experinces the same
> for the past weeks?
>
> Regards
> Nick Østergaard

I got it, it has never left my consciousness in nearly 4 weeks.  Believe me.

Grandkids visiting, rattlesnakes biting dogs, fire damage clean up, I won a tennis
tournament and as reward got to hit with the Bryan brothers for 2 hours, the beaglebone
black has shit for a USB port, you name it.  Weekends fly by.

I have a paypal account, with a URL if you simply want to pay me to fix it.  I can get it
done in day that way.  Otherwise I will get to it next when I next work on KiCad.

Let me know if you want to URL to my paypal webpage.