Re: Trace length tuning/matching for Kicad

Hi,

>before your patch,  you can measure the current length of tracks
My purpose is not to replace this feature but to allow to create easely zig-
zags in order to tune length even in restricted space.  I you try to match
length by hand in 45 degree mode you loose an incredible amount of space,
which in many cases cannot be afforded.

> it gives you the length of
> a segment rather than the entire track.  I have not mastered it, or there's
> a minor bug, wasn't sure.
I happens when you have multiple collinear segments in your track. This bug is
kind of annoying...

Pierre.