Re: Question about kifaced globals

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 12:30:15PM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> I have $10,000 of my time into the design.  The only thing I want to hear at this point is
> thank you.  Re-imburse me, and we'll have the conversation.

I find that too often design is not discussed enough on the mailing
list. In fact last time I suggested a design I got commit-revoked (for
the layer number extension).

I only pointed out what in that design didn't convince me, never said
"I want everything like before" (IIRC I already expressed some doubt
since the start but never received an answer, either).

At the moment IMHO the best thing in this redesign is that it will allow
to remove the double build for python. I still feel is needlessly
complicated.

Bug report are for when things don't work. At the moment it seems to
work fine (didn't test the last commits, I'm still checking the SEGVIA
stuff)

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl