Re: Question about kifaced globals

On 04/21/2014 01:10 PM, Edwin van den Oetelaar wrote:
> Hello Dick,
>
> I would hate to see you leave the project, you are the top contributor.
> Thanks,
> Edwin van den Oetelaar

Thank you Edwin.  You are one of the good guys.

But there's no turning back now.  Wayne will be taking my place as project lead.  I have
intended to finish milestone C), but now I will have to think about it a while.

I encourage someone to fix Blair's bug report about new project logic.  Just implement the
logic in the bottom of kiway_player.h into pcbnew's OpenProjectFiles() and in eeschema's
OpenProjectFiles().

Tom, is this something you can do please?