Re: How to become a team member?

Hi Dick,

I'm sad to see you leave the project. Thank you for all you have done. I
have seen only the last year of it, and it's been pretty amazing. Thanks
too for getting me started on the things I gave a hand.

I totally understand your decision. I've been in a similar situation a few
years ago, when I decided to stop reviewing computer hardware for two big
websites. When it just takes too much of your time, that's when it becomes
less enjoyable. I hope you will take pleasure in the next challenges you
will undertake.

Carl