Re: How to become a team member?

Dick,
After seeing your website, I am amazed that you even had spare time to dedicate to Kicad,
I am familiar with the kind of product you develop as I have been using hundreds of those
in a previous job where the company was manufacturing electronic for Automotive, so we had
huge assembly lines (20,000 parts built per day including laser welding of electronic components)
with PLCs and robots all over the place.

I wish you the best for your company, and hope that we will stay in touch. If you need
Manufacturing (DFM, Lean, etc..) advice, I am your man.
A PLC in a Beaglebone black makes a lot of sense.

Best regards,

Jean-Paul