Re: How to become a team member?

> Dick,
> I'm not a developer but I take an active interest in Kicad (and I helped to translate the
> French Help files into English several years back). Thank you for all the hard work you
> have done on Kicad. Following your contributions has been very educational for me. It has
> been an encouragement to learn C++ and Python programming. I'm currently learning Python
> so that I can start to use scripts in Kicad. I'll keep trying with C++ even though I have
> found it difficult. My long term aim is to make a contribution to the code but that will
> take a while. Anyway I've learnt a lot off you. I've also just took a first step in
> learning about PLC's
> as I help to support an MSc class at the university where I work (as a technician). The
> class uses Arduino's and Labview to control PLC hardware. As this is all new to me as well
> I'm learning along with the students. Hopefully one day I'll appreciate what you and your
> company produces.
>
> All the best.
>
> David.

Thanks for the video link a couple of week ago, hopefully you are enjoying your new cycle
by now.  I forwarded that video to my Uncle who had a bike 15 years ago, and live right
smack dab in the middle of where that video was made.

I walk outside now, I smell the blue bonnets.  Thanks for letting me appreciate what I
often take for granted with that video.

Good luck to you.

Dick