Re: What does Need ::Show() override for this class means?

On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 06:40:57AM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> >> A new inheritance pathway exposed it.

in class_drawsegment.h it's defined as such:

void Show( int nestLevel, std::ostream& os ) const { ShowDummy( os ); } // override

(the ShowDummy gives the message)

So is sort of wanted, I didn't break a thing this time.

Since it's virtual wouldn't have been simpler to put the ShowDummy in
the root class? Like the EDA_ITEM::ViewGetLayers trip I see everytime
I start pcbnew (no idea from where is coming, the technique in ShowDummy
should expose the class, right?)

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl