Re: BZR 4813 OS X crash all the time - USELESS

On 24/apr/2014, at 15:40, Dick Hollenbeck <dick@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’m sorry for the late, but i’ven’t received any bug report about this issue.

There are two issues at the moment:
The first is probably caused by the update of the developer tools shipped the 11 April (Command Line Developer Tools 5.1.0).
The second is due the change in kicad.app made by dick for the advancement of the kiway in BZR 4757.

I’m assesting the second, but probably i have to change my mind and use symbolic link with an caveat: will be a little dirty but simple and effective.

For the first i’ll ask help to the owners to how to bypass the issue.

—
Marco