Re: constness of HitTest(const wxPoint&)

On Fri, May 02, 2014 at 07:54:19PM +0200, Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:
> I'm not sure if I understand your point...  Our approach is to take a copy
> of the edited item, modify it and replace the old item in the model with the
> modified one. No in-place modifications & keeping tool states in the model.

The question is: is the 'selected vertex' part of the model?

IMHO it shouldn't, like a 'current character pointer' is not (usually)
part of a string model.

OTOH the commonly used files function have the file pointer part of the
model. That's why mmap makes files easier to use for random access...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl