Unable to delete tracks

Hi,

Running BZR4851 I am unable to delete tracks from a PCB. Hovering over them
and pressing delete doesn't work. The delete key is bound correctly because
I can delete modues with it. Changing the hotkey doesn't help.

In the right-click context menu for a track there is no 'Delete' entry.
Using the Edit -> Delete tool does not work on tracks either.

The Edit -> Cleanup Tracks and Vias tool deletes unconnected tracks as
advertised, but is not much use when I need to reroute a track.

I can also delete via block selections (select a block containing one or
more tracks, right-click, Delete block), but this is somewhat unwieldy to
use for deleting one track near others I want to keep.

The previous revision I had build was BZR4837, and track deletion was just
fine there. I am currently rebuilding this version to see if that still
works (i.e., it is not a corrupted file or some other coincidence, though I
don't think this is the case since it also happens with a blank project).
If so, I will have a crack at bisecting the 14 revisions between them and
finding where it starts.

Is anybody else experiencing this, or is it something with my setup?

Cheers
Blair

Follow ups