Re: Forward-compatibility in s-expression formats

On Thu, May 08, 2014 at 02:12:59AM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> But again, working from the property_tree directly is suitable for only a minority of
> situations, and when its not suitable, this means copying.  But either copying or
> navigating the property tree are both way slower than what we are doing now.

You just expressed properly what I meant with 'uneasy' in my previous
post. C++ just is not designed to work this way IMHO

And you simply can't compare the property trees in wx/whatever with
a cons-based structure...really different things (also: C++ doesn't have
a good GC)

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl