Re: Board design settings

On 05/08/2014 10:57 AM, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
On Thu, May 08, 2014 at 10:53:50AM +0200, Maciej Sumiński wrote:
Currently class BOARD contains a lot of fields & methods, so to make it a
bit lighter - what do you think about moving the tracks width & via size
related stuff to BOARD_DESIGN_SETTINGS class?

Aside from a smaller class what would be the advantage? I don't see any
other place where could be used (maybe as a work temporary in the
setting dialog?)

In fact, that is the main advantage. I need to add settings for custom track width/via size (that are not in netclasses or dropdown lists) and I simply feel bad about extending an already fat class even more with new fields & methods.

Regards,
Orson